Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Gundam L.O. Booster & GP02A (MLRS)

Before when I use to build and collect gundams. I wanted to make an episodic non-canon sort of SD Gundam G Gen type stop motion before, but I have to start something small. When I try to attempted my first gundam stop motion it didn't have any fancy effects or some voice acting cause at that time, I didn't know where to start at that time,  so I created Gundam L.O. Booster video, plus this was a few years back. From what I reckon mid 2007 but my second attempted was improved a bit. It has sound effects and I voice out for the ignition part at the beginning of the GP02A (MLRS) video. Unfortunately my concept of creating  of episodic gundam universe video was cease due to not enough people to work with. Anyway These are my first & second attempt.



No comments:

Post a Comment